HELPFUL HINT: You should probably hum the Beatles while reading this post.
First of all, I wanted to say thank you to those who read and commented on my last post. I still haven’t quite answered all of the comments, but I will. And I really appreciate that so many of you were willing to share your own stories. I’m consistently surprised at the kindness of strangers on the interwebs. Okay, onwards.
I love awards, and I’ve found lots of great new blogs from award post nominations. That said, now that I don’t keep them on my front page, I find it impossible to keep track. Also, I think people are more likely to click the links when there are only one or two blog recommendations. So, rather than giving Heath (of Life As I Know It) yet another award, I’m going to do a list of all the reasons I blog stalk Heath. Hopefully, these will become the same reasons you blog stalk Heath.
Top Nineteen Reasons I Blog Stalk Heath:
1. He is funny as hell, but especially when he randomly talks about his pregnant wife’s saliva.
3. He writes about communism a lot, which he somehow manages to make incredibly funny.
4. He makes up a lot of fun words, like Pregnosaurus Rex.
5. He admits to being afraid of vaginas.
6. He blogs about how to be a man.
7. He claims to be a brown-haired ginger. (I too am a brown-haired ginger. I wear SPF one million when I plan on being in the sun.)
8. His drawings are so good they make me jealous, and are nearly as funny as his writing.
9. He is a military man from a military family.
12. He admits to stealing tupperware, and candy bars. (I was never bold enough to steal candy bars, which forces me to live vicariously through others.)
13. He hates teenagers. Everyone hates teenagers, but he’s able to properly elucidate why teenagers are roughians.
16. When he writes about driving down 95, I nod my head and sympathize. People suck, especially when they drive.
17. He majored in English, and randomly references “King Leer” and “Paradise Lost” when you are least expecting it.
18. He passionately hates Christina Aquilera. He’s actually wrong about this, but I don’t hold it against him.
19. He blogs about becoming his wife’s slave.