I started writing this post before I realized that I did not have to do anything to obtain one of Jules’s awesome slap bracelets. I may have also offered her vodka, but that is neither here nor there. (And if you lived close enough I might offer you vodka in exchange for slap bracelets as well.) Oh well, here it is…
My (Extra Special) List of Guilty Pleasures
- I’m not proud of it, but I did watch Rock of Love during its brief stint.
- When I first got cable television, I watched hours upon hours of Pop-Up Video. I even wrote an essay declaring it avant-garde. (Sadly, my Professor did not agree…)
- I’ve seen the Kevin Costner version of Robinhood at least twenty times. (Shut up. I was in junior high. I didn’t know any better.)
- I loved Romy and Michelle’s High School Reunion, and when Time After Time comes on I sing right along with it.
- I love reading cheesy historical smut, especially when it’s set in Victorian England. If it has Fabio on the cover, I give it bonus points.
- Anything white chocolate, including those magnum white chocolate ice cream bars
- My taste in dance music is atrocious. Every time Britney Spears or Katy Perry comes on, my shoulders start swaying. I know they’re horrible, but they just make me want to dance.
Thank you in advance for not reading and/or pretending that you never read any of this.
More importantly, here is the photo montage…